Expiry date: Monday 31 January 2022 at 12:00
Salary: £29,889 - £31,947
Service: HR & Training Team
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Broadmeadows, Symington
Hansel is a leading social care provider working for people with learning disabilities and additional needs to be valued and active citizens in all communities across Ayrshire.
We have an exciting opportunity for a values driven Human Resource Advisor who is dedicated to making a difference to people's lives. You will be responsible for building relationships and working closely with managers to provide advice on HR issues across our residential, respite and community services.
The successful candidate, as a member of a busy team, will be expected to deal with a range of activities such as:
- Providing comprehensive HR advice and support
- Employee Relations case management
- Absence Management
- Maintaining data and updating systems
In addition applicants should also have the following attributes:
- Experience of working in an HR advisory capacity
- Working knowledge of employment law legislation
- Ability to apply sound judgement and identify and appropriately manage risk
- Ability to prioritise and respond flexibly to changing demands
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in social care
The successful candidate should be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have a minimum of Associate membership of the CIPD.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to contribute to the work of Hansel, in an environment that strives for continuous improvement please apply below. This appointment is subject to a Standard Disclosure check.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 8 February and Thursday 10 February 2022.
Document downloads:Rec 2209 Hradvisor Roleprofile (1)
Sorry this vacancy has now expired