Fundraising & Communications Administrator
Expiry date: Monday 25 April 2022 at 12:00
Salary: £20,487 - £21,321
Service: Fundraising and Communications
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Broadmeadows, Symington
Hansel is a leading Social Care charity with various sites located across Ayrshire offering a range of personalised support choices to over 600 people with additional support needs each year. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Fundraising & Communications Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will support the Fundraising and Communications team to deliver an excellent level of customer care to supporters of Hansel through the efficient administration of the supporter database, donation handling, communication and event planning.
The ideal candidate will be able to evidence:
- Relevant qualification in customer service or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a customer care role, preferably within the charity sector
- Experience of using databases and the collation of accurate data to provide reliable reports
- Experience of delivering high quality supporter stewardship and engagement programme
- The ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of I.T literacy, including Office packages, databases and data management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
This appointment is subject to a Standard Disclosure check.
Closing Date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 25th April, 2022.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Hansel is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements for the job.
Our Scottish Registered Charity reference number is SC001514.
Document downloads:Rec Roleprofile 20201012 Fundraisingandcommunicationsadministrator
Sorry this vacancy has now expired