Fixed Term for 12 months, Part time (20 hours per week/Monday to Friday, 1pm-5pm)
Salary £16,092 per annum (pro rata)
Job Ref: CS/Admin/1829
Closing Date for Returned Applications: Noon, Monday, 17 December 2018.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on Thursday, 20 December 2018.
Hansel is a leading Social Care provider working for people with disabilities across Ayrshire, offering an extensive range of personalised support choices to over 600 people each year.
We now have a rarely available opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join us as a Part Time (20 Hours) Receptionist within our Central Administration Team. This role is based in our head office, Murdoch House, located in the tranquil Broadmeadows Estate adjacent to the south bound A77 near Symington which is easily accessible by car or public transport.
This is a job share role and will cover the hours of 1pm to 5pm Monday to Friday although at times there may be a requirement to work outside of these hours to meet the needs of the organisation.
You will contribute to the administrative function of the organisation, providing professional day to day reception and administrative support to management, staff and customers. As the first point of contact for callers and visitors you will present a polite, professional, friendly manner both over the phone and in person.
This role will suit a self-motivated individual who is able to work on their own initiative within a small team.
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience of providing reception and administrative services in an organisational setting
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of maintaining and administering room booking diaries
- Professional personal presentation with a polite and friendly manner
- Experience in mail and delivery handling including receiving, distributing and sending mail
- An ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- A good eye for detail
- Shared values with the organisation
- An interest in social care issues
- Education to Higher level or above preferably with a relevant vocational qualification
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package which includes pension, life assurance, health cash back scheme, 32 days holiday (with an option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year), employee assistance programme, group discounts, credit union.
Any offer of employment for this role will be subject to completion of satisfactory references and a satisfactory standard disclosure being returned.
Please download an application form below and return your completed form to email@example.com, . Alternatively, call our Recruitment Line on (01563) 831499 to request an application form, quoting the post’s reference number.
All applications will be acknowledged by email if an email address is provided.
Please download the Role Profile here.
Please download an application form here (WORD Version)
Please downliad an application form here (PDF Version)
Hansel is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds, genders, sexual orientation and religious beliefs.