North Ayrshire Supported Living Service - Support Workers
|Support Worker||NASL/1920||from £9.00 per hour||31 March 2020|
Do you believe every person has something unique to offer? Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in people's lives? Could you support someone with additional needs/autistic spectrum disorder to achieve their hopes and goals?
Hansel’s North Ayrshire Supported Living service offers community based supports where we provide a range of support choices for people with additional needs.
Working as a support worker you would be working across North Ayrshire as part of our local Hansel team:
- Supporting customers to improve their quality of life through achieving greater levels of independence
- Empowering customers to achieve and realise their dreams and aspirations
- Supporting customers to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Supporting customers to engage with and make contributions to their communities.
- Ensuring customers are recognised as equals and treated with dignity and respect.
- Supporting customers to develop and maintain friendships.
- A flexible approach to shift patterns which can include split shifts is essential.
For our current vacancies in our North Ayrshire Supported Living Service, a full current driving licence is essential. Some roles may also require access to a vehicle for work purposes.