We positively value diversity and our Equal Opportunities Policy is central to our rigorous and transparent recruitment process:
- You will find all our current vacancies on our website and often in other media
- You can download job specifications and application forms from our website - or contact our recruitment hotline (01563 831499) to have these posted to you
- You should not submit a CV or letters of application as we do not accept these
- Your application will be acknowledged in writing
- You will be invited for interview or notified that your application has been unsuccessful
- Your invite to interview will give details of its format such as the members of the panel.
- Your named referees will not be contacted until a conditional offer of employment is made.
- All offers of employment are conditional on satisfactory references, Criminal Records Checks and, if required, medical reports.
- You will be given a formal contract of employment with us